- How to create brand-building Stories every day in no more than 20 minutes
- How to create captivating Instagram Stories without compromising your lifestyle
- How to film your IG Story with ease
- How to create an easy-to-follow editorial calendar for your Stories
- How to come up with epic Story ideas when you feel stuck
- How to get clear on your Brand Story
- How to get clear on your Brand Personality
- How to discover your decorative style
- How to get eyeballs from people who may not be following you yet
- How to find and curate existing online content to use as a Story
- How to choose which types and categories of content you should post
- How to know exactly how long/short your story should be and how often to post
- How to know exactly what to post
- How to connect, boost engagement and get interaction from your Stories
- What to avoid when filming your Instagram Story
- The intricacies of my Fool-Proof Instagram Story Formula and how to use it without feeling overwhelmed
- The one thing to *always* have on your phone in case you have a busy day and *can’t* post to your Story
I’m Alex Beadon, an online business coach for entrepreneurs who want to make a full-time living doing what they love and who want to experience far more freedom in their lives because of it.
I stumbled upon success in the online business world by accident. I’ll never forget my very first day of online sales - PayPal notifications buzzing on my phone, again, and again, and again each time a new order came in. Demand was high, and within a year, I had my very first six figure business.
I had invested so much time, love and energy into building a tribe of people who *loved* following my brand, and really appreciated the value I brought to their lives.
Back then, I was blogging almost every day and by the time I launched my first digital product, I already had a following who were eager for every piece of content I published. That was back in 2011.
Today, the digital landscape has evolved *far* past blogging, but the core concept remains the same:
Build a tribe of people who *love* following your brand, and appreciate the value you bring to their lives, and watch selling online become *way* easier.
Through my years of using social media, I’ve never quite seen people respond to a format as much as I’ve seen them respond to Stories. That’s why I’m fascinated by using Stories to add value, build a tribe, and boost sales. I created Gram Slam to be able to teach everything I know about Instagram Stories, with the hope of helping others learn how to use Stories in a brand-building, profit-boosting way.
- 100% Online Course
- Convenient luxurious learning
- Learn at your own pace
- Unlimited replays
- Automatically receive access to the course as soon as you buy
- Lifetime access
- Ready-to-go worksheets
- Excellent customer service
- Broken down into digestible, bite sized pieces